After being asked by a few people what some good Tai Chi reference books are I decieded to just put it in a post:
T’ai Chi Ch’uan and Meditation – Da Liu. Excellent
T’ai Chi Classics – Waysun Liao
The Tao of Ch’i – Mark Dana, Mincolla – Good healing with Tai Chi reference.
Tao Te Ching – any edition – Basic Philosophy.
Anything by Mantak Chia – Plenty of good Taoist energy exercises.
Tao and T’ai Chi Kung – Robert C. Sohn.
- Good Tai Chi Reference Books
- Astrology Vs Science or Cats are better than Dogs
- Gambling, things to consider before your next bet.
- Congratulations Sen. Barack Obama
- Sure, I'll buy that bank off you
- Sad Day
- Use procrastination to avoid procrastination
- How to make a really good chai tea
- Now on Netvibes Universe …
- Back in Leeton
- DOB Meme
- Truth – Internet Style
- Connected to the UK
- Idiot Box – What have you been watching?
- New Look
- Mr Tickles, the climbing brown snake
- It finally rained in Leeton
- Christmas Spirit